How can a parent support advisor help?
I am here to help and support you. My role is to provide easy access to information and support on issues such as:
- Help you to have a better understanding of how to support your child’s learning.
- Support you to prevent your child from having school attendance and behaviour difficulties.
- Support you and your child during potentially challenging times such as when your child moves schools.
- Provide information on services that are available to support your family during difficult times such as bereavement, separation etc.
- Support and encourage parents to get together to share ideas and experiences.
- Be someone to talk to about a matter affecting your family so I can show you where to ask for more help.