School Development Plan
The School Improvement Plan (SIP) is written each year in close liaison with all stakeholders including staff, governors, parents and the children at our school. The SIP identifies the key priorities for the year ahead. Priorities are set using feedback from external agencies, such as OFSTED, and also from emerging priorities seen in school over a period of time.
The Senior Leadership Team monitor the implementation of the plan within school and the governors monitor the impact closely through governors meetings and visits into the school.
The School Improvement Plan is evaluated half termly to monitor our progress towards achieving our objectives. The SIP feeds directly into subject specific action plans which identify key actions for senior or subject leaders.
Our key priorities for the year 2021 – 2022 are:
- To embed the whole school curriculum offer in its second year of implementation.
- To strengthen systems in place to support all SEN pupils effectively.
- To further strengthen and refine current systems and curriculum provision in EYFS.
- To raise standards and pupil outcomes in Maths.
- To further develop subject leadership within the school, ensuring that all subject leaders are empowered to lead their subject confidently.