For more information, keep an eye on your child's book bag, your email/phone inbox and the PTA webpage on the school website.
For any queries, if you have any ideas for future events, or if you would like to get involved, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All parents and carers of children at the school are considered members of the PRPSA - all help and support is welcome and appreciated.
We have three main aims:
- To create closer links between parents and teachers
- To support school functions
- To fund raise lots of money to enable the school to invest in new equipment and resources for our children We are always on the look out for new ideas, support and help so why not see how you can get involved.
Chair of the PTA
Labelling Clothes : 2 ways to label clothes easily AND raise money for the PTA!
Stamptastic personalised stamps can be used to name your child’s belongings - on fabric, metal, wood and even some plastics! No need to sew or iron on labels! Stamptastic will give 30% cash back to PTA funds if you shop using the code HP279HY at www.stamptastic.co.uk
STIKINS ® Name Labels
Stick-on name labels for clothing and personal items - name labels that simply stick on and stay on - no sewing and no ironing needed!
STIKINS ® name labels stick on the wash-care label of clothing and fabric items or directly onto personal items.
Independently tested using the ISO6330 wash test procedure for 40 washes at 40 degrees, STIKINS ® can be put through washing machines, tumble-driers, dishwashers, and microwaves.
STIKINS ® measure 30mm wide by 15mm high and are white labels printed with a bold black font.
Order using this link and earn commission of 30% for your school PTA!
Or enter school code 10428 when you buy via the website.
Easy ways to help raise money for your school
Doing your shopping online?
You can raise money for our school without it costing you any extra!
It's really simple:
- go to easyfundraising.org.uk
- follow the instructions to register
- get the donation reminder
- start shopping - BUT remember to click 'activate donation' when it appears at the top of the screen BEFORE putting items in your basket!
Thank you for supporting us.